Thursday, October 6, 2011

Reflection for 9/29/11

What did we learn today?
Today in class class we did presentations and learned about The Extended First Field: Color, Structure Color: Function and Composition, and The Tow-dimensional Field: Area.

What do you think about the direction of the class? 
The direction of the class is going very well. Everything is coming to together and moving in a very good speed.

What would you like to do more of to improve the class?
I am a little confused on some assignment but now that we have a syllabus I think things will work out better.

How did your group work together today?
My group and I worked very well today.We worked on making videos and presenting out chapter outline to the class. Our outline reflected our hard work.

How did you grow as an individual?
As an individual I think I continue to grow because I am very helpful and want for as a group for us all to excel.  

How did Dr. Chris perform today? Specifically, did he work to resolve any problems that you had as a group or individually, did he answer any questions that you had and did he get the information across to you?

Dr Chris as usual always makes class very entertaining. When doing this I have more of a passion for learning. He keeps the class very interested in what he has to teach. 


 This is Joyce take on today's class

No comments:

Post a Comment