Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day

Welcome to my blog and my first post. Enjoy!

Question and Answer

1. What did I learn today in class? 

Today in class I learned and continued to work on teamwork. Teamwork came of importance when my group needed to make a gmail account ,connect with Dr. Chris on google+, and add him on various social websites. Some of us knew more than others but we made work and finished at the end. 

2. What did you learn by working with your group?

I learned a number of things today by working with my group. Most importantly I made a new friend and and got a change to work with three of my other friends in an academic environment. We worked as a team finished mini projects assigned in class today. 

3. How did you grow?
I grew because I learned how to work gmail a social network that is new to me. I also grew because I met more people. By meeting new people is expanding ones social circle

4. What is your evaluation of Dr. Chris?
 Doc. Chris is a very enthusiastic professor. It is clear that he is also well educated in his field of work. I am looking forward to this semester.

 Below I have posted some videos that my classmates and I took, they also relate to this blog. Enjoy! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment