Saturday, September 24, 2011

Relecction

What did we learn today?
In class we presented chapter summaries. When listen to those chapter summaries we learned about: Applied Media Aesthetics, The First Aesthetic Field:Light,  and Structuring the First Aesthetic: Lighting

What do you think about the direction of the class? 
I think the direction of the class is going well. I like how Doc Chris has us working in a group to summarize and having the students speak about the summaries. For me as a student this helps me to get a better understand. Unlike in a lecture some may listen and others wont. However in this case we all learn from these chapter summaries more effectively I think.  

What would you like to do more of to improve the class?
Nothing for today.

How did your group work together today?
My group and I worked very well today. We did some final touches on our presentation and was very proud of out work.

How did you grow as an individual?
I grew as an individual because I have more knowledge about Applied Media Aesthetics that I can share with my peers. And as a member in my group I am working with others.

How did Dr. Chris perform today? Specifically, did he work to resolve any problems that you had as a group or individually, did he answer any questions that you had and did he get the information across to you?
As usual Doc Chris was very entertaining today. His personality honestly helps one pay attention and wanna listen to what he has to say. He also answered all questions we had today in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment