Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hangout Reflection!

Since a couple of us went to Mt. Washington's class location Doc Chris allowed for us to have class at home via Google + hangout. As I said in my last class Doc Chris continues to help us learn and experience different situation in a variety of ways. This google + hangout was one way. It was also a special treat for those of us that went to class that day.

I find it amazing that we can have class this way. Technology is constantly on the rise. In Doc Chris's class I have learned so much about social media and different ways of learning. It amaze me each class. Below are some pictures from the Hangout.







In class today we discussed how the next couple of weeks are going to go down. We are going to be dealing with internships, a book, and our FINAL EXAM! After today's class there is nothing I think we need to work on. I am excited to go to Panera Bread for class next week Thursday! Thanks to Doc Chris in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment