Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reflection October 27th

Today's was one of my FAVORITES. This is hard for me to say since I sincerely really enjoy every class I have been to so far. In spirits of Halloween Doc Chris had a thriller theme class today. However, we could wear whatever costume we wanted. I wore and Indian hat. Some of my favorites were Phill as the cook and las muejas as Mexican women with straw hats I also really enjoyed Doc Chris judge costume.

Below is a picture of one of my classmates Joyce dressed as Aubrey Hepburn 
 Today in class we presented and learned about narration, inner orientation of sound, the importance of sound etc. Click on this click and look at our chapter 15 PowerPoint that explains as has examples

 Since today was our last day of presentations Doc Chris was nice enough to bring food to class today. He brought bagels with a variety of cream cheese flavors. I LOVED IT!. My other classmates also contributed and brought lots of other yummy goods.

 As I mentioned before along with this being class and a day for presentations we also had a thriller them party. With this thriller themed party Doc Chris had us to a Soul Train Line. 


Watch the video below 




I really enjoy this class and how Doc Chris teaches. I have learned while having fun. Doc Chris comes to class everyday motivated and ready to teach. With his positive attitude we are enthusiastic to learn. I enjoy this class. It is my favorite this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment