Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reflection November 3rd

                                          CHARM CITY CUPCAKES

Today Doc Chris had class off campus in Mt. Washington Maryland. This was such a great there. Sadly not everyone showed up but those of us that did were in for some great treats. Our first stop was at Charm City Cupcakes. These were my first time having them and they were AMAZING. Doc Chris was also generous to buy for all that wanted some.


 MY DELICIOUS VANILLA WITH VANILLA ICING CUPCAKE!!!
 Doc Chris making sure everyone gets a cupcake!!!

I just received my cupcake and had to take a picture with Doc Chris. Thanks Doc.



Next we sat in front of and Mt. Washington's Wine Co and did Trials, recorded videos of Doc Chris and discussed about class and what we did that day. Doc Chris also talked about our final, internship opportunity and book. He gave us the layout for the next couple weeks. I can't wait!
 
Here are some more pictures that I took. I just liked the colors and shapes. 


I used this image because I fell in love with the variety of shapes used to create such a beautiful art work.



Here are my classmates working together and learning out of a classroom environment. Doc Chris believes in teaching in a variety of ways. Another reason as to why I enjoy this class. 

Overall Today was a great class. I think we need to improve on better communication with as classmates and things will be that much more amazing. 

Doc Chris as usual continues to excel as a professor every single class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment