Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Final: Sight, Sound and Motion #2

   Sound

As mentioned before I am going to use a variety of sights, sounds, and motions for my final. Here is the sound part of my final. 

I choose this video because Doc Chris not only demonstrates sound but sight and motion as well. In this video Doc Chris is dancing in class. This is one Doc Chris teaching strengths because he uses different techniques to teach. He could simply write notes on the board; however, here he is demonstrating sight, sound and motion by dancing. The sound in the background is the music playing and the voices laughing, speaking and cheering Doc Chris on. 


I chose this video because it demonstrates the sound portion of this final well. In this video I am at a Jay-Z and Kayne West concert in Greensboro North Carolina. Sound wise you can here Jay-Z rapping in the background with the amazing beat his sound has. Also the lighting in this video is very interesting. It has different shades ad colors of lights.

 



This video was taken at my aunts 47th birthday party. At her birthday party we had a karaoke machine where all that wanted to got to share some talent and have a good laugh. Here are some of my family and friends singing to Beyonce's song Put A Ring On It. There is a lot of movement and colorful clothing in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment