Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Final: Sight, Sound and Motion #3

 MOTION

This is the motion portion of my final. Here I am going to share five videos with you describing them in detail. 

 Video
This video is one of my favorites demonstrations of motion. I took this video during one of my cab rides through Baltimore City. I like this video because I am in the cab capturing the motion with the buildings , streetlights, signs etc... in the background. I also noticed that most of the buildings are red.
 
Video 2
I chose this video for the motion portion of my final because I found the idea behind it very fun. I took this video while on the Marc train one early morning from North Carolina. It was about 6:40 AM and the sun had just started to rise. In this video if you look closely and out the window you can see the sky going from dark to brighter.

Video 3
The third video is at my aunt's birthday party. Here my cousin Lakeiya and I are singing one of MJ sounds and CJ my other cousin is the dancer. We had a lot of fun doing this. In the video there is also sound from the people in the background laughing and singing along. The movement from us dancing and having fun in this video is an example of motion. 


Video 4 
This is a good video for the motion part. Here some of my family members are in our hotel at Disney Playing the Wii. The Wii has a variety of games and one of them is dancing. Its great because you get to learn new dance moves while being active and playing video games.  There is motion when my family members are dancing and having a good time. 

Video 5
I like this video because one of my friends is challenged to hold 6 dice on a Popsicle stick, for at least 3 seconds. There is motion in this video through the movements of the people. Also Bryan trying to get all of the dice onto one stick shows motion. There's also motion at the end when everyone jumps of excitement



No comments:

Post a Comment