Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Final Sight, Sounds and Motions.

 SIGHT FINAL

In this final I want to share a mixture of sight, sounds and motions. I decided to mix things up a little and use class and outside of class videos. First lets begin with pictures that completes the sight part of this final.

 In order to really notice what this picture is of one has to look closely. This picture was taken at Disney World this summer. We visited numerous parks and this one was taken specifically in Disney's Safari. The colors range from a variety of greens. The sun and shade add to the color variation. As you can see on the far right some leafs are light green because of the reflection of the sun. Others are more of a darker green because they are in the shade. There is also a variety of textures and shapes of the leafs. Some leafs are pointy or round. Overall if you look closely this is a women on stilts with leaf designs leaning against the tree. Her face is also painted in a dark shade of green to help add to the camouflage
 This second image is of my church. I a attend Seventh Days Adventist church. This weekend my family came from Trinidad to celebrate with my trini-american family for my aunts 47th birthday party. The day before the party we all went to church. The church is very beautiful. I love the bright colors and pretty lights. Anyone is welcome to visit Emmaus Seventh Day Adventist Church!
 This picture was taken during Halloween. With me in the middle as an army girl and two other girls on each side dressed up as Sun Drop sodas. Currently in the sun drop commercial there are people dancing to the song Drop It Like It's Hot By Snoop Dogg. That is where they got their costume idea from. The main reason as to why I choose this image is because of the color variation. If you notice in this image there are all types of green shades. In the background there are buildings with a variety of lights.

This picture was taken this weekend at my aunts birthday party. The theme of my aunts 47th birthday party  was the 70's. Here we have some of our family friends that are siblings performing one of Jackson five's hit songs. They called themselves the Jones 4. The party had karaoke machine. This was very fun and creative. The colors that they use are black and white. They dressed similarly for this performance.



This picture was also taken at my aunt's birthday party. My cousin Onika and I thought it would be funny to wear Afros Very 70's right? Here I am wearing a white dress and my cousin Onika really got into the spirit of the party and is wearing a sparkly purple dress. The balloons in the background matches her color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment